OLD LOG THEATRE COVID-19 SAFETY POLICY
- The Old Log Theatre will follow CDC guidelines and implement all state and local mandates.
- We recommend the use of facial masks for all guests inside our theatre that are unvaccinated.
- We will designate one performance per week through May 28th, 2022 for vaccinated guests only. Please see the listing on our website ticketing page for specific dates.
- We will provide credit for those who have purchased tickets and test positive or are concerned they may have been exposed.
- All Old Log Theatre Artists and Staff are fully vaccinated and tested weekly.
- Old Log Theatre has just installed a new highly efficient HVAC system with a high-grade circulation and filtration system.
- Hand sanitizers are available throughout the building.
- All public spaces are thoroughly cleaned nightly, and staff are sanitizing surfaces consistently throughout the day.
- We continue to monitor the health of our employees and enforce those with any symptoms to stay home.
While these policies are intended to ensure everyone at the Old Log Theatre stays safe, they do not guarantee protection against Covid-19.. The Old Log Theatre reserves the right to adjust these policies in the future.